Thursday, 19 August 2010

My Review of the Vibe Therapy serene 7 Function Silicone Twist Vibrator.

Here is my Review for the Vibe Therapy Serene 7 Function Silicone Twist Vibrator.

I have been really lucky to be able to test this toy out for sextoys.co.uk and what a pleasure it really has been to test!

First of all the delivery service from sextoys.co.uk is simply amazing, it is very fast and hugely discreet. No one will know what naughty purchases you have made, which if like me and you still live at home with parents or with others is simply a must have when buying this kind of products.

Now on to the toy, it comes in the most stylish white packaging with colourful swirls and bold classy writing, which is also not excessive in anyway, which many other toy ranges should take notice of!



Once out of its classy box and in my hands I could feel and see just how well made this toy is and of the richness in its quality. The silicone in which this toy is made of is of the highest medical grade standard. The vibe is surprisingly firm considering that when you run your hand over it feel oh so silky soft. The ridges are exactly the same; firm but so soft that they will not cause anything other then pleasure.



Now on the controls of this vibe,
They are like the rest of this toy, simple, perfect, classy and easy to use. You have two buttons, one to turn the vibe on or off and then a large button that you can change the toys many settings to. This button also lights up when the vibe is on and according to what setting you have it on, it will do different things, for instance on just vibration setting it will stay on however switch to a pulse setting and the light will flicker in time with that setting. Very handy when you find your favourite setting and know what to look for when you want to find it again!

The vibrations settings and pulses on this vibe are simply lovely; there will be a setting for everyone with this toy, from soft vibrations and pulses to extremely powerful ones. So most defiantly something from everyone with this toy, and not only does it offer such a wide range of speeds and settings it is also not an overly noisy toy either.



This is however a rather large toy, it most defiantly has a very large girth, compared to my other toys but I wouldn’t let this put you off if you have problems taking larger toys as this makes for an extremely lovely clitoral toy. I do also think that if you was very relaxed and used lube this would be a fabulous toy for giving you some g spot stimulation as it has a lovely shape to it and has them stimulating raised twists.



Overall this is an extremely classy luxury vibe that I highly recommend, to me it has no bad points that I can see at all and its not often you find a toy that is perfect from its packaging to its vibration to its noise level.

Simply put it makes for an excellent edition to my hugely over filled toy box and which I feel will be come one of my all time favorite and I am sure yours too.

To Buy your very own Vibe Therapy serene twist vibe from sextoys.co.uk click here!

Dxx

No comments:

Post a Comment