Wednesday 21 April 2010

coming home and a birthday all in one week...!

hey folks

just thought id let you all know that i came home on Monday! yay apparently everything went well re the OP, so apart from a little bit of pain and quite a bit of discomfort i should now be in my healing time and taking things easy for a while, which means for now still a little longer break from writing my blog!:-( (i find it all very hard to focus on anything at the moment, think its all the drugs they've given me over the last week to be honest)!

along with coming home this week Ive also got my birthday to look forward to tomorrow! well i doubt it will be that fab as I'm not up to doing anything at the moment and I'm completely off my food at the mo due to feeling so sick and un-comfy in the tummy area. (all of which I'm told is normal so please dont worry).

its just so lovely to be home and to sleep in my own bed!

Dxx

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday you! Hope you're much better soon
    Hugs n snuggles from me :) xxx

    ReplyDelete