Wednesday 23 June 2010

I'm an Award winning blogger...!

Well i know its been a while since my last blog post and since just before me having an operation, I've some what abandoned here, but I'm sure you all understand why i haven't been ready to be in my full blogging swing yet!

so i was rather surprised and very touched when i was informed that i have won not one but two "your blog is hot awards"! by two fellow bloggers The Cara Sutra and Naomi's Naught secrets!



How it works is that when you are chosen, you get to choose 5 other bloggers that you present the 'Hot Blog' award to.

The winners then make a new blog post with the 'award graphic' and nominate 5 other blogs (via their post but also let them know with a comment and a link)... and so on!

so as I'm a good girl and keep to the rules ;-) here are my five nominees!


Der Kuss Des Vampir





Diary Of Slave Malcom


Dirty Secrets

The M and S Testing Spot

The Virgin I Was And The Pervert I Became




sadly 4 of my 5 nominees didn't have headers that i could copy and paste on to here, but please go check out there blogs, i really enjoy them and think there hot!

Dxx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Both you and your blog are very hot indeed! Xxx

    ReplyDelete