Friday 16 July 2010

Review of Climax remote egg...!

I was lucky enoth to be sent this product by sextoys.co.uk to review for them! (fingers crossed they will pick me to review something else for them soon, as they are such a lovely company with really nice people working for them and who are so happy to help you)!

so heres my review for the climax remote egg!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

One remote I’m happy to give up!

I have always wanted a remote egg toy, however they have always been rather to expensive for me to purchase so when I was sent this to review for free from sextoys.co.uk I was over the moon!

This arrived very promptly and well packaged which was also plain, giving no hint to anyone who came in to contact with it what lay inside. (Bonus if you still live at home like me)! The packaging for the remote egg I was pleased to see was really tasteful not a half naked women or cartoon in site!



I was quite surprised at to the size of the egg; it is on the rather large size compared to the normal egg vibes you get on wires. But is made of a lovely smooth pink plastic, The egg also comes with an applicator to help you insert the egg inside you, which I think would be a real help for people who have problems inserting things inside them, it also helps the egg to go inside you deeper. The one thing I must tell you is the wire that is connected to the egg that you use to pull it out is plastic, which I think is really important as you can clean all of the egg and wire unlike if it was made of material.



The egg has many a speed and function and has a wide range of powerfulness; there is most defiantly a speed and function to suit everyone. I also like the fact that you don’t have to go through all of the speeds to turn it off like you have to on most toys; it has an off button on the remote!

The remote control is also very easy to use, with there buttons showing clearly what each one does. It also has a little light on it to till you that it’s on and flickers when you change the settings. Another thing this remote has is a little areal so that it has more range to give the signal to the egg.



I haven’t used this toy outside of the house, but it works all over the house and apart from each other, so id say you’d have fine signal if you was out and about together using it. The egg isn’t the quietest toy on the planet and unless you were in a club or a busy pub I wouldn’t really try it as I think people would hear the buzzing.

Another small down side to this was, where the egg screws together there is a slight gap that to me makes it not very water proof and which put me off putting the toy inside me so I just used it on my clit.



It’s very easy to clean and to store and is overall a very nice toy that I would recommend if you’re not to bothered about the noise and are looking for this kind of toy.

to have more of nose at the climax remote egg or to buy yours, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment