Wednesday 4 April 2012

Follow me on twitter!

Hello you lovely lot!

just another quick one from me, promise you will get a lovely lengthy blog post from me very soon, but am still busy trying to get this blog up to scratch again! and T who is a web developer promised he would do some work on my blog for me, but has he touched it? nooooooooooo!

anyway i now have a twitter account for all of you to follow me on which i do use every day pretty much! my twitter is @Msdiamondsblog i have also started to do a daily hash tag that is all about sex toy bargains to be had every single day!

so look out for this #AdultBargainAlert to make sure you grab yourself some hot sexy bargains!

hope your keeping well! and look out for a review from me very soon thanks to the lovely givelube people!

No comments:

Post a Comment