Wednesday 11 April 2012

whats coming soon...

As i keep saying over and over again, i have got big plans for this blog and while i may have been a bit quiet on here. i have not been so quiet behind the scenes!

I've been thinking of blog ideas, looking for daily naughty bargains to inform you all of, which you can find via my twitter account (@MsDiamondsBlog) which is also linked to here in on the top right hand corner so if you don't have twitter you can still keep up with the sexy bargains to be had!

I have been looking into other companies and products of all things naughty to widen my horizon and to bring to you more information, great products, trusted companies and excellent deals.

As you can see the blog is also looking quiet different and I'm quiet happy with it, i just need to get T to sort my banner out so it fits in and then i think i will be happy with it! :)

So what do you have to look forward to from me?

1)A review for some new lube by givelube! which they kindly sent me to test out for them. :)

2)A series of blog posts on the topics of poly relationships, being a mistress and slave, having your own online sex toy shop and being a sex chat line worker. in this series of blog posts the in put will be from people living these lifestyles answering
the questions i think most people would want to ask.

3)Hopefully more reviews

4) and maybe a little blog comp with a buzzy prize!


:D

Dxx

No comments:

Post a Comment