Monday 8 March 2010

Coming to a website near you...! UPDATE

well todays the day! you shall all see what i have been excited about and going on about for the last few weeks!

i would ask of you to all watch this space and head back here at about 11.30 am for linkage (if all goes well and to plan)!

i really hope you all enjoy it!

and i would love to hear any feedback you have for me once youve seen it!

keep watching this post for updates!

Dxx

---------------------------
Well its live and heres the link for my guest blog
over at lovehoney!


*sqweel*

:D

Dxx

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant D. You should be really proud, least I know who to come to for advice when Erotica 2010 come round :)

    Oh and thanks for your comment on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do feel free to ask for any shopping/outfit advice! its something i really enjoy alot!

    and i love your blog! so expect more comments from me! :-)

    Dxx

    ReplyDelete