Saturday 13 February 2010

My Review For The Fabulous Booty Parlour Melt Chocolate Body Fondoue!

Well your just about to read my review for the the excellent chocolate fondue
, which is part of the Booty Parlor range being sold over at Lovehoney! I've got to admit ever since I've seen the booty parlour range I've wanted to try it and so when i got this sent out to me and after testing it, its really wanted me to have the whole Booty Parlour range! (so much so that most of it is now on my wish list)!
.......................................................................................

Chocolate heaven...

Wow this is one of the most stunning, classy and well packaged items I have ever received! In a small red box with black detailing comes this most heavenly chocolate experience you are yet to taste and enjoy! Even down to the glass jar that contains the yummy chocolate fondue and tiny but soft body brush, it screams class, sexiness and high quality! Making you want to come back more to the booty parlour range!

The chocolate fondue is just out of the world, this is not just some cheap rude food this is chocolate excellence! I’m not kidding you when I say that this has tasted better then some of the finest Belgium chocolates I have had in the past. It is a dark and shockingly low fat chocolate! (Yes, low fat! Who knew something so low in fat could taste just so good)?

Now on to the painting, the chocolate fondue is of a lovely consistency, it’s a lot less thicker then the body paints I have come across making the “painting” much more easier and with the use of the “paint” brush included it’s a real doddle to get painting your moaning Lisa (or Larry)!

To sum this product up, it’s simply classy, tasteful, quality and an experience! Making you want to come back for seconds and thirds of the booty parlour range!

What did you like about it?
I loved everything about this booty parlour item!

What didn't you like about it?
There is nothing not to like about this product.

Overall, how would you sum it up?
Class, elegance, tasteful, quality, an experience, simply a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment