Tuesday 9 February 2010

My Top 5 Gems And Jewels!

Well as this is my treasure chest full of my naughty gems and jewels I though it would only be fair to share with you some of my favourite items!

so here are my top 5 gorgeous gems and jewels that i treasure....

At number one...

it has to be Lovehoneys Jessica rabbit 2.0 rabbit vibrator!
This was my third rabbit and by far the best rabbit I've ever had! i can't recommend it highly enoth as you can see by my review for lovehoney here. Simply great to use on your own for a bit of solo play but can be even better using it with your partner; esp if you and your partner enjoy watching each other. ;-) And I cant be the only one who thinks its bloody brilliant as it has 4 and a half stars approval from a 5 star rating over at Lovehoney! Along with being the winner of the sex toy awards in 2009!


Number two...

Is a lush massage bar Just before Christmas I bought the sexy boy massage bar (which you can see in the picture). It really smells divine, with lush saying it’s meant to smell of white chocolate with a hint of lime, and I would have to agree with them. sadly they are no longer selling the sexy boy massage boy as it was limited edition for Christmas but be sure to look out for him, in Xmas 2010! The massage bars are so lovely as there solid but melt on contact with skin to a gorgeous smelling oil. each massage bar is packed full of cocoa butter and Shea butter along with lots of other fantastic products, perfect for a romantic night in with your loved one.


At Number three...

Is a good quality scented candle! There nothing like a nice scented candle to set the mood and aroma for some naughty times with your other half or even yourself! they set the perfect lighting (everyone looks good by candle light) and add such an ambiance! I also love scented candles as who doesn't love a room to smell gorgeous?! I love vanilla candles for when ever we get up to anything naughty but romantic, though i don't like a really heavy sent just light enoth to evoke the senses. I have of late come across massage candles, when melted you can dip a small brush or poor the melted wax on to your partner; but in fact its a special wax that turns in to a massage oil. I'm dieing to try one of these but they have just been to expensive for me to buy! But that is about to change as LoveHoney now have a range of massage candles for just £12.99!
Number four...

One of the biggest gems I've ever found for my naughty treasure chest has got to be Liquid Silk lube! This is the only lube I've ever known to be totally none sticky and long lasting. Its just so smooth and moisturising and worth every single penny! It is one of the most highest rated lubes on Lovehoney with over 50 real reviews including one of mine! The pump action bottle is another little jewel as it makes use so much easier, no fluffing around with unscrewing or flipping lids, just one pump and away you go!

Number five...

The Tracey Cox range! Ive got many items in the Tracey Cox range over at Lovehoney and every toy i have from that range has been truly amazing and so well made and of the highest quality! And not only is there the fabulous toys but there is also a number of better sex books, including the fabulous Tracey cox karma sutra. There is also a range of Tracey cox lubes (which i am yet to try). The range now even has toys for men! (which is on my wish list for T)! She even dabbles with a bit of a bondage line! quite simply the Tracey cox range has something for everyone and i have truly been impressed, so much so that i keep buying from the range.

So there you have it, five of my most treasured items!

Dxx

No comments:

Post a Comment